Post 2: Best Holidays

Resultado de imagen para iquique
When I have to talk about holidays I think automatically of my 16th birthday when I came to the city of Iquique with my family.

My dad wanted to travel with all of us, and we just took the airplane and just started the trip.
We spent about 3 days in that place. We wanted to know that place and just get out of the cold winter of Santiago (the trip was around the last days of June, 2015).

Iquique is such a Wonderful city, the coast is amazing and the water of the sea isn't so cool compared to the beaches of the 5th region of Chile.

Resultado de imagen para iquique
The city is multicultural, walking though the streets you can find people of  all the near countries, giving that vibe that make that place the one and only.

I really enjoyed that trip because I love so much to know new places, in that place we took advantage of the trip to buy things!, cause in that place some things are cheaper that in Santiago, above all, things like chocolates and perfumes.

Resultado de imagen para zofri
An amazing trip to remember, my little holidays, when I was a little bit happier :c
Life please take me to that place again :c.

Comentarios

  1. ooooh, did u buy a fragrance? if your answer is yes, which one? :0

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I have not travelled to Iquique but I hear a lot about the good vibe of that city. I think it is a great combination between a big city and the happiness there is in the beach.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. i went to Iquique like 3 years ago, it's a beautiful beach! but sadly there's a lot of social inequality in the city.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I went to Iquique on this vacation. I had never visited it before

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario