Post 5: My Future Job

When someone ask me about what kind of job i would like to have I just can't imagine any situation, I just live at the moment, I hast to recognize that any situation refered to a job or work, just stress me more, it just scares me so much!, OK OK OK, I´m exageratting it, I'm joking. But I have to admit that I hate think about the future so much, but well.... today's post is about it so here we go...


Resultado de imagen para fau uchile
Nowadays i'm in the univesity, studying Architecture, i want to be an architect because of the independence and freedom that I maybe could reach as a freelance worker, when I came into the University teachers told me that architects can work without a boss. Just participating in contests, 
I hate to be locked in an office, the dream of my life is to have the freedom to can choose when or where i'm working, the freedom was an important factor to consider when I started to study Architecture, and i think that support all the hard work studying, to be a little bit free on my job is a decision that I will aprecciate so much in the future.


About the travel in a job is another fact that I liked a lot of my career, and of the university, because of the exchange possibilities that the university have, and because of the versatile side of the carrer that can makes you work in practically any part of the world.
Resultado de imagen para freedom on job

Comentarios

  1. I also like the opportunities the university gives us with the exchange possibilities

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I hope you win many contests when you work on your own

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario