Post 1: About travel and places that i wish to know

Resultado de imagen para suiza

This is the first post of the class of English 4, and we have to write about places that i would like to go.

Imagen relacionada
At first I have to say that I love to travel (I think that as any person in the world), i love to know new places, new persons, new cultures, new landscapes, oh what can i say?, travel to anywhere is one of my favourite things to do of everytime.


Resultado de imagen para switzerland





If i have to think about what kind of place I like the most the answer is without a doubt any place with a mountain to see and to take a nap under a tree too, lol! (architecture is a tiring career, i don't sleep).



Resultado de imagen para switzerlandA country that i would like to know is Switzerland because, as i have seen in books, that country has the best landscapes of all the world, the most beautiful places and villages next to the mountain and the lakes, to enjoy the tranquility it's an amazing place that i would really know someday.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario