Post 3: Movies

What kind of movies do you like?
What is your favourite movie?
Why do you like that movie?
Resultado de imagen para movies

If we talk about movies, I have to say that I like so much to see movies, of all the styles, action movies, romantic movies, comedy movies, terror movies, suspense movies I REALLY LOVE MOVIES lol!
I love movies because when I need to get out of the stress of the university the movies are my remedy, only movies, I don't like to watch TV series because they are so long, and it takes a lot to me to follow the thread of the TV serie hehe, also I love to go to the cinema, I just go every time that I can.
Resultado de imagen para the martian
I really love a lot of movies, actually my favorite movie is "The Martian", because I just loved that movie cause the special effects of that movie were simply awesome!!!, and the plot was so weird and crazy, that is a 2015 science fiction movie starring Matt Damon as an astronaut who was left in Mars and the movie shows how he tries to survive in that planet and to ask for help to the Earth.
Resultado de imagen para the martian

Comentarios

  1. I also love to see movies, and especially that one is great! is one of my favorites for the same reasons.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Love movies too, not into going to the cinema though, just too many people there for me lol but always enjoy a good movie relax in my sofa

    ResponderEliminar
  3. watching movies is the best thing in life, the Martian is a very good movie, I've seen it many times

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario