At today's post I´m going to talk about my whole experience learning English in the University.
In the first semester I take the subject of "English 3" on my faculty, the lessons were friday's from 3 to 6 pm, I was so excited because I liked so much to take English lessons also that the teacher was very funny and with his black humor that made the classes very entertaining, great experience,
just as it has been to continue learning this second semester in English 4, so amazing!!.
About the use of blogs, (something I didn´t know until then) I liked too, because i learned about how hard is to write and to have my own blog!, also in English! ; double challenge lol!. At the beginning it was a bit difficult I'm not going to deny it, but later I got used to it, and it was much easier, pleasant experience too, in fact, I liked it so much that I'm thinking on the possibilities of make a blog to write some reflections and experience of the life (lol), and of course; maybe writing about pets and animals hehehe...
About some aspects that I think I need to improve, are that I need to start to practice more the speaking and listening in English more, I recognize that doing that is difficult for me, because of that I plan to start to watch series on english and with subtitles on english hahaha, so many friends have told me that they perfected their English better doing that, so for the next holidays I decided to start doing that (laughs).
Because, on these days the time has barely reached me to eat and sleep (typical end of semester), and that is so sad for me and my fforts to learn english, but I promise that in the holidays, when I have time I will continue practicing more.
In the first semester I take the subject of "English 3" on my faculty, the lessons were friday's from 3 to 6 pm, I was so excited because I liked so much to take English lessons also that the teacher was very funny and with his black humor that made the classes very entertaining, great experience,
just as it has been to continue learning this second semester in English 4, so amazing!!.
About the use of blogs, (something I didn´t know until then) I liked too, because i learned about how hard is to write and to have my own blog!, also in English! ; double challenge lol!. At the beginning it was a bit difficult I'm not going to deny it, but later I got used to it, and it was much easier, pleasant experience too, in fact, I liked it so much that I'm thinking on the possibilities of make a blog to write some reflections and experience of the life (lol), and of course; maybe writing about pets and animals hehehe...
About some aspects that I think I need to improve, are that I need to start to practice more the speaking and listening in English more, I recognize that doing that is difficult for me, because of that I plan to start to watch series on english and with subtitles on english hahaha, so many friends have told me that they perfected their English better doing that, so for the next holidays I decided to start doing that (laughs).
Because, on these days the time has barely reached me to eat and sleep (typical end of semester), and that is so sad for me and my fforts to learn english, but I promise that in the holidays, when I have time I will continue practicing more.
watch series without subtitles works very well if you want to try
ResponderEliminarit's nice that you liked so much the blog!
ResponderEliminar